If you are considering hosting your wedding at Loyola’s Lake Shore Campus or have already booked one of our amazing venues for your special day, be sure to capture the beauty of the lakefront campus and the unique architecture that makes for picture perfect memories! While narrowing down the list to just ten fabulous locations on campus was difficult, we highlighted some of the most unique and picturesque settings for you to check out!
1. The arches between Information Commons and Madonna Della Strada
2. Lake Michigan as the backdrop (anywhere along the shoreline of campus)
3. Doors of the Donovan Reading Room
4. In front of the Richard J. Klarchek Informaton Commons building
5. Piper Hall Sun Room
6. The fountain between Mundelein Center and Piper Hall
7. Madonna Della Strada Chapel
8. Anwhere next to flowers (which is nearly everywhere on campus!)
9. Palm Court in the Mundelein Center
10. Piper Hall patio
For more details on hosting your wedding at Loyola University Chicago check out our weddings website at http://www.luc.edu/weddings or contact us at 773.508.8090.